Sunday, May 16, 2010

Lab #7


For this Lab #7, I decided to show a public dispay of love to all moms on Mother's Day. I created a sign to hold up that said "Honk if you love Mom!" to see what the reaction of the public would be. I chose a very busy intersection near my house on Highway 150 and Highway 200 near the CVS and Foodlion. To be safe and to have more fun, I took along my sister Annie Gray. As soon as we got to the intersection and held up the sign, people started honking and honking. Me and my sister were laughing are heads off the whole time because over 90% of the cars that drove by honked. Some people just stopped at the intersection and honked even when the light was green and it was there turn to go. What was even funnier? A huge 18 wheeler truck drove past us honked at least 10 times! Hahaha! We discovered that that the more animated we were, the more people honked. For example, when we first got out there, we kind of just stoood there laughing and and cars politely tapped their horns. But later, when we were chasing after cars holding up the sign and jumping up and down with the sign people laughed and honked over and over. Well, this was certainly a fun way to end my blog project and I am glad I did it. It even made MY mom happier on Mother's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment