Sunday, September 27, 2009

Lab #10 Day One!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

According to my guidelines that Mr. Hultberg gave, I'm supposed to go one full week without using media which means NO tv, Facebook, radio or magazines. Today is Sunday and this little project ends next sunday (9\27-10\4) so I might as well talk about today and my anti media-ness.

Today I slept in to 11 because yesterday I went to the Northwest Homecoming dance with a special somebody. No names provided and I'd like to keep it that way please!!
Anyway, my mom wanted me to check my Facebook for the pics my friennds took for last night but I couldn't cause I'm anti media remeber, and plus I wasn't in the mood. Honestly I had such fun and exciting math worksheets that I just couldn't resist doing and I had lacrosse practice after that so I didn't have time doing media. I used Microsoft Word for type up a memior, but I don't think that counts for English . I had to go on the internet to type this blog but I don't think that counts either.
....Thank God that my cellular device isn't considered media or I would run away from home!!!!!!! Off to talk to someone special. I guess my first day with media wasn't so bad after all. Good night Mr. Hulberg!

No comments:

Post a Comment