Thursday, October 1, 2009

#10 lab day 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did much better today than I did yesterday. I watched absoulutely no t.v while i was eating dinner. Mostly because I was talking to my parents about what I should volunteer for 5 hours.
We concluded nothing although we already figured my senior project. I plan to have a foster home for kittens who need to be adopted. I cant wait!! It's going to be so much fun playing with them and cuddling with them.
ANYWAY, since without media my life has been kinda the same because I'm always busy with band and doing homework that I don't have much time with anything else. The only thing that has been hard is watching no news while eating dinner. I don't read magazines alot unless it's the Rolling Stone and we haven't gotten a new issue yet, so I'm good with that. I don't listen to the radio that much because I ride the bus to school and when my mom picks me up from marching band, I'm too busy talking about my day and what's going on that I forget to turn it on.
Well, I think I covered pretty much everything so I'm just going to go and chill out.
Good night world!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment