Saturday, October 3, 2009

#10 lab day 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today I used absolutely no media!!! I was at the fair all day with my special somebody and his family. It was so much fun!! After that, we went out to eat with his family and a couple of his mom and dad's friends at this sports bar to watch the Wake Forest game. I didn't watch it because I didn't care about the game and because I was too busy talking and laughing.
I can't wait to do another project because this ones getting old. I would like to go on my facebook and upload those pictures from the Northwest dance. I would also like to watch the news while eating dinner without feeling guilty about it. I would also like to watch a football game tomorrow.
Well, I'm pretty much exhausted right now because I had a really fun and busy day today. I can'
t wait to relax and go to lacrosse practice tommorow.
Goodnight Mr. Hultberg and world!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment