Sunday, October 4, 2009

#10 lab day 8!!!!!! LAST DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today is the last day of the #10 lab. Thank you Lord!!!! I'm so ready to start a new lab and try something new.
I need to reflect of what this week was like without media so I finally came to this conclusion:
I rarely ever watch televison or go on Facebook during schoolnights because I'm so busy doing homework and getting ready for school the next day that I simply don't have time for it.
I did a couple of times this week mess up but I'm blaming my mom and dad for it because it wasn't my fault, haha.
I know there is some people in this world who are addicted to media ,but with me that's not the case.
I'm glad that I had the opportunity to try it because it was a pretty neat experiance for me.
Well, I'm going to go help out my sister look all 80's for decade day tommorow.
Goodnite world!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment